How do I pay with eCheck (ACH)?
To pay with eCheck (ACH) follow the instructions below.
- Select eCheck (ACH) at checkout. This will only show if your order is below $5,000 USD. If your order is greater than $5,000 USD, please try Wire Transfer.
- Select Link bank account.
- Search for your bank, once found, proceed to log in to your online banking.
- Select the bank account you want to use to complete the payment.
- You may have to verify your micro deposits. If this is the case click on “Verify micro deposits”.
- Enter the first deposit that you received without rounding the amount.
- Enter the second deposit that you received without rounding the amount.
- You will be notified if the amounts entered are correct. Unfortunately if they are entered incorrectly you will have to restart the process.
- You should now see the linked bank account at the checkout page.
- Select “I commit to purchase” then “Place Order”.